How to use PLAST?
PLAST is available as follows:
- as a command-line tool to be used on your own computers: download PLAST
- as a Galaxy tool available on Genouest Bioinformatics Platform (Rennes, France)
- for developers: c++ source code and Java integration are available
PLAST user manuals
- PLAST algorithm explained: a short introduction on PLAST algorithm
- Using PLAST on the command-line: a basic manual to quickly start using the software on your computer
- PLAST command-line arguments: a reference guide: all arguments, PLAST speed optimization explained, etc.
When using PLAST in your work, please cite:
Nguyen VH, Lavenier D. (2009) PLAST: parallel local alignment search tool for database comparison. BMC Bioinformatics, vol 10, no 329. Link.